EXIM Thailand Lends to TGpro To Support Stainless Steel

TgproEximBank021012


EXIM Thailand Lends to Thai-German Products Public Company Limited

To Support Stainless Steel Production for AEC Markets

EXIM Thailand provides working capital loans worth 665 million baht to Thai-German Products Public Company Limited in support of its business expansion to supply more stainless steel pipes and products under “TGpro” trademark to AEC markets in 2015.

 Mr. Kanit Sukonthaman, President of Export-Import Bank of Thailand (EXIM Thailand), and Mr. Rachata Leelaprachakul, Managing Director of Thai-German Products Public Company Limited (TGpro), co-signed a 665-million-baht working capital loan agreement at EXIM Thailand’s Head Office on October 1, 2012. The loan objective is to finance the expansion of TGpro’s production capability of stainless steel pipes and products for domestic sale and export in preparation for the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) in 2015. The company’s products marketed under “TGpro” trademark are widely used in petrochemical, paper pulp, energy and food industries as well as decoration works.

As TGpro is undergoing a rehabilitation process, the above financial support exemplifies EXIM Thailand’s role in assisting a Thai company with business potential but lacking access to commercial banks’ financing. With over 39 years of business experience, TGpro is a major manufacturer of stainless steel pipes and products in Thailand, offering quality products of internationally-recognized standard. Currently, 92% of its products are sold domestically while the rest 8% are destined for export. EXIM Thailand’s finance will enable TGpro to enhance its production capability and better meet the rising demand from Thailand and AEC’s related industrial sectors.

October 2, 2012

Public Relations Division

Office of Top Management

  

 

Hot Line Contact TGpro : 02-261-3300

Contact Us

International Sales : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
National Sales : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Public Relations Department : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Webmaster : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  

Office Sale Bangkok (Asoke)
Tel: (66)2-261-9955  Fax: (66)2-261-2769-70
Factory Rayong
Tel: (66)38-606061-5 Fax: (66)38-606066
Warehouse Somrong
Tel: (66)2-398-6868-70 Fax: (66)2-398-6867